1. Review the current recommendations for maintenance therapy in multiple myeloma, lymphoma, and leukemia after transplantation.
2. Identify the ideal population and chemotherapy agent for maintenance therapy.
3. Discuss the controversies and complications surrounding maintenance therapy.
Pharmacotherapeutic Considerations in T-Cell Replete Haploidentical Stem Cell Transplantation
Speaker: Karen Sweiss, PharmD BCOP
1. Review the preparative regimens that have been employed in T-cell replete haploidentical SCT.
2. Determine the unique extrahematologic- and infectious-disease-related complications observed in T-cell replete haploidentical SCT.
3. Review the efficacy and safety outcomes of haploidentical SCT compared to alternative donor transplants.